Thursday, January 23, 2014

I am Hercules

I am Hercules



Last night January 22, 2014 Martin Hercules died in a motorcycle accident. I don’t wanna go into details about it for it was very heart-breakin for us who knew him. One of the good, great guy I knew, very adventurous, my mentor when I started going to the North by myself, He helped me get my first 400cc back in 2006, we rode the nights of Marilaque with the moon riders, he helped a lot of riders who is passing by metro manila coming from different provinces. His passion for motorcycles and riding made him a lot of friends that treasures him. His death is too soon and the whole Motorcycling Community mourns about it. See you on the roads of Heaven Sir, surely, you will be missed.

“Even the greatest man falls down, but this one will

                                                           not gonna stop us from doing what we love”

1 comment:

  1. A true superhero. Keep riding up there. Rest in peace brother Herc.

    ReplyDelete