Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Riding in Provinces - Cavite and Laguna


I always go to provinces, and Paete Laguna is one of the most provinces a visit. I admit, i was an adopted son of these Municipality.

Back when i was a child i was facinated by sculptures and arts. This Municipality has both.

Well, i always use my motorcycle everytime i visit, i always wear my gears. Most of all, my HELMET.

I witness some of the tragic accidents that involves a rider wo doesn't wear their helmets. If they did wear it, maybe it can lessen the damage on their heads that caused their death.

Helmet is very important for us riders. It actually lessen the impact by 68 to 70%.

BUt it always ,makes me sad everytime i pass on these provinces for example, LAGUNA.

Most of the riders here doesn't wear these helmets.

I don't know what's the exact reason.

Most says, "we live nearby, we don't need to wear one".

They even hitch their young ones on their motorcycle without any protective gears. WOW!!

But one of the City in Laguna implemented the stricter HELMET law.
Calamba, Laguna imposed that if you got caught not wearing helmet on their vicinity, you'll be getting a fine of P1500 according to the law.

Well, that's a relief and also a god news.

I hope they follow what Calamba City did. Helmet if very important. its not just gonna protect your head, it also indicates that you are using your brain when riding a motorcycle.

This is not a direct hit from those who doesn't wear helmet. This is a brotherly advice that if you love yourself and your family, you should start wearing one everytime you ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment